The IT Steering Committee is now requesting new proposals for funding consideration in FY18. Projects currently funded with the IT Roadmap funds requiring augmentation funds are also eligible for consideration. Proposals that meet one or more of the following criteria will be considered high priority:
- Strategic: Positions UCSF as a leader and innovator in a core mission area;
- Operations: Addresses critical operational need;
- Financial: Results in substantial positive financial impact (cost savings, cost avoidance or revenue generation);
- Mandated: Required for compliance with federal or state regulations or accrediting body; or UCOP requirement.
- Matching Funds: Identify matching funds from an alternative source and include a plan for funding ongoing maintenance and operational support of the solution.
To submit proposals related to research, web communications, or technology architecture and infrastructure please refer to the Open Proposal site at: https://open-proposals.ucsf.edu/itgov/research-comm-it-2017
- Nov 16 - Feb 3, 2017 at noon: Proposal Submission
- Feb 4-24: Review
- Review of Teaching and Learning-related proposals by the Committee on Education Technology
- Review of Business Operations-related proposals by the Committee on Business Technology
- March 2: Initial Presentation of priority proposals to the ITG Steering Committee
- March 3 - April 30: Follow up and request for additional information as needed
- May 4: Final Review and Decision by the ITG Steering Committee