The IT Steering Committee is now requesting new proposals for funding consideration in FY18. Projects currently funded with the IT Roadmap funds requiring augmentation funds are also eligible for consideration. Proposals that meet one or more of the following criteria will be considered high priority:
- Strategic: Positions UCSF as a leader and innovator in a core mission area;
- Operations: Addresses critical operational need;
- Financial: Results in substantial positive financial impact (cost savings, cost avoidance or revenue generation);
- Mandated: Required for compliance with federal or state regulations or accrediting body; or UCOP requirement.
- Matching Funds: Identify matching funds from an alternative source and include a plan for funding ongoing maintenance and operational support of the solution.
To submit proposals related to teaching and learning or business operations please refer to the Open Proposal site at: https://open-proposals.ucsf.edu/itgov/ed-ops-2017
- Nov 16 - March 5, 2017 Proposal Submission
- March 6-31: Review
- Review of proposals submitted related to the Research by the Committee on Research Technology
- Review of proposals related to web communications by the Web Communications Committee
- Review of proposals related to the underlying architecture and technologies of the University by the Committee on Technology and Architecture.
- April 6: Initial Presentation of priority proposals to the ITG Steering Committee
- April 7-30: Follow up and request for additional information as needed
- May 4: Final Review and Decision by the ITG Steering Committee